A 12 month Office Administration learnership opportunity is now available at Computershare South Africa. During the 12 month period the learner will be required to complete both the theory and practical components of the learnership. Upon completion of the programme learners will receive a Certificate in Office Administration (NQF Level 5) qualification.Computershare is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications.
- Office communication
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business and Office Administration
- Business law
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Grade 12 with (Accounting and Business studies)
- South African citizens with a valid SA ID
How to apply
Applications close on 02 December 2017. Click here to apply online
For further information, please contact Athalia Manchidi on 011 370 5000 or email@example.com (Please don”t send you applications to this address. It’s only for enquiries).